Today we’ve prepared a whole list of wintery color combinations that go hand-in-hand with the cooler-temperatures and hot chocolate-sipping evenings. We hope you’ll get inspired and add these colors to your décor.
- Amethyst & Aero. Amethyst purple and aero blue come together to create a fresh, bright, modern and “cool” felt room with ease.
- Pop & Charcoal. Rich, dark pop yellow and charcoal gray make for a muted and trending spot. It will envelope and comfort you, and welcome your guests.
- Moss & Snow. Beautiful in the bedroom, kitchen or even in the dining room, this fresh duo of moss green and snowy whites is gorgeous, don’t you think?
- Silver & Haze. Have your home sparkling and shining all winter long by sprucing up the nooks and crannies with silver spots and hazey spirits.
- Moonstone & Ecru. A traditional pairing that can be detailed for the season and the holidays, moonstone blue and creamy ecru can be such a beautiful and sophisticated way to dress your home.
- Black & White. Black and white will always rejuvenate and refresh no matter the season, winter is no exception.
Navy & Bubblegum. A warm navy blue paired with a popping, pink bubblegum is surely to jazz up your kitchen or living room with a sophisticated ease.